Fees and Policies
Initial Consultation: $1500.00
* Includes a comprehensive health evaluation and medical history analysis with Dr. Klesaris, as well as extensive and laboratory testing. This comprehensive work up will take approximately 2 hours.
* Includes a follow -up visit with Dr. Klesaris
* Includes an hour long consultation with our functional nutritionist to address the basic nutrition and ----discover --an indivudual plan while determining the best diet pathway going forward .
Follow-up visits with Dr Klesaris:
- Long visit (one hour) - $500.00
- Short visit (half hour) - $250.00
- Phone consults are billed at the same rates listed above
Nutrition consultation - $150.00
Nutrition packets of 4 - (15% discount) = $510.00
Because her restorative/age management medicine practice is a specialty, Dr. Klesaris requires that patients continue ongoing care with their primary care physician. Her female patients should have current pap smear and mammogram diagnostic test reports to ensure safe and optimal therapeutic benefits of hormone replacement therapy. Her male patients should have current appropriate physical check-ups to assess their levels of hormones and micro-nutrients to establish their needed supplements. Dr. Klesaris looks forward to working in conjunction with your internist and/or gynecologist to enable you to have the best possible comprehensive therapeutic plan and outcome--to get and keep you healthy.
Please be advised that we do not accept medical insurance; however, we will provide you with an itemized bill that you may submit to your insurance company for reimbursement to you, [based on your personal plan].
All medical fees are to be paid at the time of service. We accept American Express, VISA, MasterCard and Discover. Our cancellation policy requires 24 hours' notice before a scheduled appointment to avoid a $250 cancellation fee.